What Is MatrixCalc?
MatrixCalc is a matrix calculator written to eliminate the tedious task of manually multiplying matrices. It is especially useful for students taking Finite Mathematics courses, and anyone else who needs to determine the product of two matrices.
Version 1.5, released on January 8, 2010, includes these changes:
- Updated for Windows Vista/7 themes
- Added snap to screen edge
- Fixed multi-screen behavior
- Main form now resizable
- Increase max col/row count from 10 to 20
- Only show non-zero decimal values (e.g. 1 instead of 1.00)
- Right align matrix cell contents
- Added result matrix copy to clipboard
- Minor cosmetics
What Does It Cost?
Nothing – MatrixCalc is freeware.
Download MatrixCalc installer
Version # – 1.5
Target OS – Windows 2000, NT, XP, Vista (32 & 64-bit), 7 (32 & 64-bit)
File Name – MatrixCalc_1.50_Setup.exe
File Size – 1.33 MB
Download MatrixCalc portable version
(‘files only’ version without installation utility)
File Name – MatrixCalc_1.50_Portable.zip
File Size – 975 KB